Tomatoes, onions and chillies go well with many spicy Asian dishes. They also add the tanginess which complement the Asian spice rack. This fresh salad is crunchy, tangy and spicy at the same time adding a healthy side to rich Asian mains.
- Tomatoes – 1 big red sliced
- Red onion – 1/2 small sliced
- Green chilies – 1 sliced
- Smoked and dried tuna flakes – 1/2 teaspoon (or fish sauce)
- Salt, pepper and lemon juice – to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Adjust salt, pepper and lemon juice according to taste.
- Serve with plain rice, chicken rice or biriani.