We all love chicken wings, whether for a late lunch or with an evening beer. However, I don’t find the deep fried snack too healthy. This recipe concentrates the flavor of classic chicken wings while making it much healthier by baking.
- Chicken wings – 1kg
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Paprika powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- Italian dry herb seasoning – 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Put all ingredients into a ziploc bag and shake until all the chicken wings are evenly coated.
- Marinade overnighter in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400f or 210c.
- Bake the wings for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot with ketchup or mayonnaise.